Re: Robert Lacey on whether the Sussex kids will be HRH
User logged in as jessie
Times have chanaged since when Camilla and Charles have tied the knot. At the time out of respect for Diana, it was rumored Camilla would not be Queen and she is not using the Princess of Wales title, which to me is ridiculous as she should be using it. She and Charles are legally married and she has shown her worth to the royal family and to the British public.
As for the Sussex children and HRH, I think that Charles, if and when he becomes King, should basically tie having the HRH to full time working members of the royal family. This way there will be no issues as to why for
example the York Princesses will have HRH and yet the Sussex children will not. It may upset the York princesses and their parents, but I think it needs to happen in order to be consistent.
There could be an exception to the rule if say someone is called upon to take up royal duties, then he or she can be made a prince or princess or given a dukedom with the style of HRH and have a household and perks that go along with it etc...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 20 - Sussex thread - Susan T June 20, 2021, 11:45 am
- Harry's wife plugs her book - Susan T June 20, 2021, 11:46 am
- Harry 'agreed to do Oprah interview 24 hours after Queen stripped him of his military titles - Susan T June 20, 2021, 8:08 pm
- Robert Lacey on whether the Sussex kids will be HRH - Susan T June 21, 2021, 7:12 am
- Sussexes confirm they bought ‘Lilibet Diana’ domain before Queen’s approval - Roy June 21, 2021, 6:43 pm
- Taz has something to say - Hollie24 June 21, 2021, 8:50 pm
« Back to index | View thread »