Re: Won't be missed-Mirror Article From Yesterday
User logged in as Susan T
Diana did not list which pieces of her jewelry would go to which son.
I've read two stories about the ring:
1) When they divided up the jewelry, William chose the Cartier watch and Harry chose the ring. When William told Harry he was going to ask Catherine to marry him, Harry gave him the ring because he thought it would be right for the ring to be worn by a (future) queen.
2) William and Harry agreed that the ring would be given to the bride of whoever married first.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 14 - Sussex thread - Susan T June 14, 2021, 9:42 am
- Harry's wife has 'bitter pill to swallow' - Susan T June 14, 2021, 9:49 am
- Tom's interview - Hollie24 June 14, 2021, 10:01 am
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 June 14, 2021, 10:40 am
- Laugh of the day - Susan T June 14, 2021, 1:24 pm
- Harry's suit against the BBC - Martha June 14, 2021, 7:41 pm
- Palace PR - Martha June 14, 2021, 7:46 pm
- Won't be missed - Martha June 16, 2021, 11:37 am
« Back to index | View thread »