Re: Harry's wife has 'bitter pill to swallow'
User logged in as Hollie24
The irony is that Catherine has no political ambitions. Meghan has way too many.
Catherine's in with the Bidens also arose organically. She and Jill share a real and genuine interest in education and children, and both have experience working with organizations that focus on that. Catherine is also able to put herself aside and really connect with people. Jill, too. Add to all that is that Catherine is a consummate professional who is poised, polished, confident, and discreet. Meghan is all surface; Catherine has the substance.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 14 - Sussex thread - Susan T June 14, 2021, 9:42 am
- Harry's wife has 'bitter pill to swallow' - Susan T June 14, 2021, 9:49 am
- Tom's interview - Hollie24 June 14, 2021, 10:01 am
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 June 14, 2021, 10:40 am
- Laugh of the day - Susan T June 14, 2021, 1:24 pm
- Harry's suit against the BBC - Martha June 14, 2021, 7:41 pm
- Palace PR - Martha June 14, 2021, 7:46 pm
- Won't be missed - Martha June 16, 2021, 11:37 am
« Back to index | View thread »