Re: A picture of the birthday boy!
User logged in as Susan T
They want the same buzz the Cambridges get from releasing new photos of their children without actually allowing the general public to see their child.
I could respect a decision not to release any photos because they want to protect their children's privacy. But this photo just reeks of their desperation for attention.
And highlights how they've backed themselves into a corner with their hasty decision to quit social media. They're reduced to posting family milestones on their foundation's website. Or making arrangements for somebody else's social media accounts to host their photos.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 5 - Sussex Thread - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:07 pm
- Jason Knauf suggested Harry's wife should mention father's health in letter - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:12 pm
- Murky Meg talks about the book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:22 pm
- Harry's wife accused of 'trying to upstage Catherine with timing of new children's book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 5:46 pm
- The Windsors acknowledge Archie's birthday - Susan T May 6, 2021, 7:20 am
- A picture of the birthday boy! - Kendra May 6, 2021, 2:34 pm
- New "photo" of Archie - Susan T May 6, 2021, 2:35 pm
« Back to index | View thread »