Re: The Windsors acknowledge Archie's birthday
User logged in as Susan T
Well, according to the comment section of one of the many articles about Archie's birthday, some Sussex fans have accused Charles of being racist because he posted a black and white photo instead of a colored one.
So much for avoiding accusations of racism. So maybe they should all use the christening photo for all the Sussex family birthdays. That way none of them can feel snubbed.
It's the only color photo they have of all three of them. But it's going to look damn stupid with a caption of Happy 12th birthday, Archie!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 5 - Sussex Thread - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:07 pm
- Jason Knauf suggested Harry's wife should mention father's health in letter - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:12 pm
- Murky Meg talks about the book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:22 pm
- Harry's wife accused of 'trying to upstage Catherine with timing of new children's book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 5:46 pm
- The Windsors acknowledge Archie's birthday - Susan T May 6, 2021, 7:20 am
- A picture of the birthday boy! - Kendra May 6, 2021, 2:34 pm
- New "photo" of Archie - Susan T May 6, 2021, 2:35 pm
« Back to index | View thread »