Re: Charles snubs Harry's wife in baby Archie birthday message
User logged in as Susan T
Charlotte's birthday occurred during the 48 hour break the Cambridges took from social media. I'm guessing the Queen and Charles didn't post photos so that nobody could be accused of helping the Cambridges of getting around their self-imposed social media time out.
Instead, new photos of Charlotte were released to the main stream media.
I was surprised Charles didn't publicly acknowledge Louis's birthday. Perhaps because it occurred during the official mourning period?
Charles would have also snubbed Harry if he possessed a photo of just himself and Archie. That BP doesn't own the copyright to such a photo (assuming that one exists) is the fault of Archie's parents.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 5 - Sussex Thread - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:07 pm
- Jason Knauf suggested Harry's wife should mention father's health in letter - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:12 pm
- Murky Meg talks about the book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 4:22 pm
- Harry's wife accused of 'trying to upstage Catherine with timing of new children's book - Susan T May 5, 2021, 5:46 pm
- The Windsors acknowledge Archie's birthday - Susan T May 6, 2021, 7:20 am
- A picture of the birthday boy! - Kendra May 6, 2021, 2:34 pm
- New "photo" of Archie - Susan T May 6, 2021, 2:35 pm
« Back to index | View thread »