Re: We weren't the only ones to notice
User logged in as Susan T
I think the author is smart enough to know that suing would be throwing her money away.
Remember when an author had a hissy fit about Fergie's Little Budgie helicopter books?
A concept or idea can't be copyrighted or owned.
I've never given it any thought before, but I wonder how the illustrators of these books get paid. Do they receive a flat fee for their word, or do they also receive a percentage of the profits?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 4 - Sussex thread - Susan T May 4, 2021, 8:41 am
- Supermarket Headlines - Susan T May 4, 2021, 8:43 am
- To JohnW - Susan T May 4, 2021, 9:02 am
- Harry and wife will be ‘paid exorbitantly’ as they’re ‘worth more than US film stars’ - Susan T May 4, 2021, 9:11 am
- Has Harry's wife got to CNN? - Susan T May 4, 2021, 10:37 am
- Meghan to write a children's book - Martha May 4, 2021, 10:43 am
« Back to index | View thread »