Re: To Susan
User logged in as JohnW
Posted by JohnW on May 4, 2021, 12:02 pm, in reply to "Re: To Susan
Then, Susan, we need to go back to the situation that pertained when Victoria succeeded and the Monarch was not allowed to own property in the UK. Of course the privately owned estates of the Queen can engage in commercial practices. They are businesses, as are her horse studs. And as is the Duchy of Cornwell, the whole point of which is to serve as an appanage for the PoW.
Rather more remarkably, it has proved an extraordinary exemplar to organise and sustainable agriculture while doing so.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 4 - Sussex thread - Susan T May 4, 2021, 8:41 am
- Supermarket Headlines - Susan T May 4, 2021, 8:43 am
- To JohnW - Susan T May 4, 2021, 9:02 am
- Harry and wife will be ‘paid exorbitantly’ as they’re ‘worth more than US film stars’ - Susan T May 4, 2021, 9:11 am
- Has Harry's wife got to CNN? - Susan T May 4, 2021, 10:37 am
- Meghan to write a children's book - Martha May 4, 2021, 10:43 am
« Back to index | View thread »