Meghan Will Make Private Arrangements To Honor Prince Philip
User logged in as karenl
In all fairness:
"Buckingham Palace confirmed that loved ones who cannot make it to the funeral will make 'private arrangement's to remember the Duke of Edinburgh, The Sun reports.
Meghan will also be able to watch the funeral on a special live stream, reports say.
Mourners who cannot attend because of the 30-guest Covid limit on funerals will be handed log-in details for this stream."
The headline implies it was only Meghan making private arrangements.
"Her Majesty is said to have insisted that nothing "detract from what the day is about, commemorating the extraordinary life of her husband".
When Philip's coffin is taken into St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, William will move ahead of his brother as the royal family arrives in pairs.
Of course, William will move ahead of Harry, higher rank. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pregnant-meghan-markle-make-private-23921960
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 9 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:24 am
- Will Harry go back to the UK? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:29 am
- He's back - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Go on Oprah? It's madness! No good will come of it - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:57 pm
- William and Harry issue statements - Hollie24 April 12, 2021, 12:49 pm
- "Friends" reveal the reason Meghan stayed home - Susan T April 12, 2021, 1:21 pm
- The Queen 'understands' why Meghan hasn't returned for Philip's funeral. - Susan T April 13, 2021, 5:38 pm
- Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes - Susan T April 14, 2021, 5:46 pm
- Meghan Markle told to 'be quiet' after 'unbelievable' offer of forgiveness to Royal Family - Sternchen April 15, 2021, 12:31 pm
- Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:32 pm
- Re: Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:42 pm
- Meghan Will Make Private Arrangements To Honor Prince Philip - karenl April 15, 2021, 6:52 pm
« Back to index | View thread »