Re: "If You Were William Would You Forgive Harry?"
User logged in as Susan T
But that is forgiveness. They're not holding on to the resentment, they're not vengeful. They are not going waste time seething over things gone by. I can't remember the exact circumstances, but an official on the Pakistan tour make a remark about the happiness that surrounded their visit, and William replied "Well, we're happy people."
And that's the big difference between him and his brother. Harry and Meghan's PR constantly tells how happy they are with the choices they've made. Well, happy people don't feel the need to release tell-all books and tell-all interviews detailing every real or imagined slight they've experienced.
Harry somewhat reminds me of Charles immediately after his marriage to Camilla. He should have been happy, but he was a miserable old git bemoaning that he had to wait so long for what he wanted. Somebody must have sat him down for a talk and pointed that he could either choose to be happy now, or continue to be miserable seething over the past. That person needs to have a good talk with Harry, though I doubt he'll listen.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 9 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:24 am
- Will Harry go back to the UK? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:29 am
- He's back - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Go on Oprah? It's madness! No good will come of it - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:57 pm
- William and Harry issue statements - Hollie24 April 12, 2021, 12:49 pm
- "Friends" reveal the reason Meghan stayed home - Susan T April 12, 2021, 1:21 pm
- The Queen 'understands' why Meghan hasn't returned for Philip's funeral. - Susan T April 13, 2021, 5:38 pm
- Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes - Susan T April 14, 2021, 5:46 pm
- Meghan Markle told to 'be quiet' after 'unbelievable' offer of forgiveness to Royal Family - Sternchen April 15, 2021, 12:31 pm
- Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »