Re: Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes
User logged in as karenl
Poor little Harry might be a little embarrassed, we've discussed tons of times, who brought it upon himself?
I think Harry has convinced himself, with help, that by inserting the Royal Marines Motto in his tribute and by insisting wearing a military uniform, his military patronages weren't taken away, it's all a dream or the decision will be reversed and he'll get the patronages back.
The thing is, when Harry lost his patronages, his grandfather didn't object, he put forth the Princess Royal as his choice for the Royal Marines.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 9 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:24 am
- Will Harry go back to the UK? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:29 am
- He's back - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Go on Oprah? It's madness! No good will come of it - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:57 pm
- William and Harry issue statements - Hollie24 April 12, 2021, 12:49 pm
- "Friends" reveal the reason Meghan stayed home - Susan T April 12, 2021, 1:21 pm
- The Queen 'understands' why Meghan hasn't returned for Philip's funeral. - Susan T April 13, 2021, 5:38 pm
- Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes - Susan T April 14, 2021, 5:46 pm
- Meghan Markle told to 'be quiet' after 'unbelievable' offer of forgiveness to Royal Family - Sternchen April 15, 2021, 12:31 pm
- Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »