Re: "If You Were William Would You Forgive Harry?"
User logged in as karenl
Absolutely, we know from reading articles over the years that Harry quietly resented by second to his brother, then he married and it all came out in the open.
The media, by harping about William "extending the olive branch of reconciliation" first, implies William is the one completely at fault and we know that's far from the truth. In the article posted about the uniform kerfuffle, it's also written the Queen is "extending the olive branch", implying that the Royal Family is admitting it's completely at fault for Megxit and the interview. Not true. The media is reinforcing, for the God knows how many times, the Harkles as the victims.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 9 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:24 am
- Will Harry go back to the UK? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:29 am
- He's back - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Go on Oprah? It's madness! No good will come of it - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:57 pm
- William and Harry issue statements - Hollie24 April 12, 2021, 12:49 pm
- "Friends" reveal the reason Meghan stayed home - Susan T April 12, 2021, 1:21 pm
- The Queen 'understands' why Meghan hasn't returned for Philip's funeral. - Susan T April 13, 2021, 5:38 pm
- Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes - Susan T April 14, 2021, 5:46 pm
- Meghan Markle told to 'be quiet' after 'unbelievable' offer of forgiveness to Royal Family - Sternchen April 15, 2021, 12:31 pm
- Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »