CBS Ignores Sussex Interview Aired While DOE Was Hospitalized During Coverage Of DOE's Death
User logged in as karenl
"Gayle said on Friday: 'Buckingham Palace has just confirmed that Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth II, has died at the age of 99. He was recently as you know released from the hospital after a heart operation. Mark Phillips has this story.'
The next two packages were not led by Gayle but her male co-hosts and featured interviews and commentary from CBS international correspondents and royal experts.
Gayle said during a talk back with CBS Senior International Correspondent Charlie D'Agata: 'I am so sad to hear this news. When he was released [from the hospital] people were feeling really good people were feeling better."
I was waiting for the interview/Philip's hospitalization to come out as I knew it would. Gayle doesn't look quite so smug does she? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9454071/CBS-ignores-Harry-Meghan-interview-coverage-Prince-Philips-death.html
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 9 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:24 am
- Will Harry go back to the UK? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 8:29 am
- Re: Will Harry go back to the UK? - Kendra April 9, 2021, 8:43 am
- CBS Ignores Sussex Interview Aired While DOE Was Hospitalized During Coverage Of DOE's Death - karenl April 10, 2021, 1:01 am
- He's back - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Go on Oprah? It's madness! No good will come of it - Susan T April 11, 2021, 5:57 pm
- William and Harry issue statements - Hollie24 April 12, 2021, 12:49 pm
- "Friends" reveal the reason Meghan stayed home - Susan T April 12, 2021, 1:21 pm
- The Queen 'understands' why Meghan hasn't returned for Philip's funeral. - Susan T April 13, 2021, 5:38 pm
- Now NONE of the Royals will be in uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes - Susan T April 14, 2021, 5:46 pm
- Meghan Markle told to 'be quiet' after 'unbelievable' offer of forgiveness to Royal Family - Sternchen April 15, 2021, 12:31 pm
- Stupid article of the day - Kendra April 15, 2021, 1:32 pm
« Back to index | View thread »