Re: Queen Margrethe pays tribute
User logged in as Susan T
Which is what I posted upthread.
However, it's possible that between 2002 (when Margaret died) and now, the Queen and Philip changed their minds regarding where they want to be buried.
Maybe being buried near Queen Victoria and Prince Albert feels right to them because they are both descended from Victoria and Albert.
Or maybe they feel a greater affinity to a couple who were Queen and Prince, whereas those buried in St George's were King and Queen.
Or maybe the DM's source is incorrect. We'll know soon enough.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- The Duke of Edinburgh has Died - Karen April 9, 2021, 7:13 am
- Video: In memory - Karen April 9, 2021, 7:49 am
- Re: The Duke of Edinburgh has Died - Arlene April 9, 2021, 8:08 am
- Re: The Duke of Edinburgh has Died - Susan T April 9, 2021, 9:19 am
- Parliament will be recalled from its Easter recess to allow MPs and peers to pay tribute - Susan T April 9, 2021, 11:43 am
- What will happen to Prince Philip's titles? - Susan T April 9, 2021, 12:51 pm
- From the British Royal Family Website - Karen April 9, 2021, 12:52 pm
- Tributes from world leaders - Susan T April 9, 2021, 1:33 pm
- Prince Philip, Style Icon - Hollie24 April 9, 2021, 2:34 pm
- Nice video obituary - Susan T April 9, 2021, 2:51 pm
- More speculation about the funeral - Susan T April 9, 2021, 6:05 pm
- Tributes to Philip - Hollie24 April 9, 2021, 8:46 pm
- Children reflect on their father's life - Hollie24 April 10, 2021, 12:51 pm
- Video - Sky News Report: Funeral Arrangements Announced. - Karen April 10, 2021, 1:20 pm
« Back to index | View thread »