A break from what?
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'will both take some proper time off,' after the birth of their daughter in the summer, a source has claimed.
'It will be the summer and they want to make sure they both take their leave so they have some real quality time together once the baby arrives,' a source close to the couple told Vanity Fair's Katie Nicholl.
That is the only new info in the entire article. So just scroll on down to the comments.
Hoping that their PR firm will also take some time off, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- April 1 - Sussex Thread - Susan T April 1, 2021, 6:33 am
- A break from what? - Susan T April 1, 2021, 6:45 am
- Joshua Silverstein (who?) does not 'personally see her' mistreating employees of the royal family. - Susan T April 1, 2021, 7:13 am
- Life's a beach! - Susan T April 2, 2021, 7:18 pm
- Meghan Markle will not return to the UK 'if she can help it' - Susan T April 4, 2021, 8:53 am
- "You can't tell us what to do" - Martha April 4, 2021, 12:18 pm
« Back to index | View thread »