Meghan has been planning tell-all interview with Oprah for two years
User logged in as Susan T
The Duchess of Sussex originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019 – but was overruled by the Royal Family's public relations machine, the sources claimed.
Well, some of us figured that out when Gayle King showed up as a fill-in for Oprah at Meghan's baby shower.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 1 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 1, 2021, 8:58 am
- And so it begins - Susan T March 1, 2021, 9:13 am
- Harry and Meghan urge followers to 'unleash a groundswell of compassion' - Susan T March 1, 2021, 1:42 pm
- Peggy Drexler's Op Ed for CNN - Hollie24 March 2, 2021, 2:10 pm
- Meghan has been planning tell-all interview with Oprah for two years - Susan T March 2, 2021, 3:38 pm
- Did Meghan take style inspiration from Wallis Simpson for her Oprah interview? - Susan T March 2, 2021, 8:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »