Re: And so it begins
User logged in as karenl
I looked at Meghan's ankles and they don't look swollen, I still think she's much further along in this pregnancy and going back to her late pregnancy with Archie, her face became much, much fuller. I think the dress she's wearing is purposely a larger size to cover up how much further along she actually is.
To refer to the DOE in a previous thread, the Harkles, Oprah, Gayle King and CBS better be praying that nothing untoward happens to HRH.
My sister, who never swears because she's the nicer sib, said that if that would occur, it would be the perfect "you know what storm" that would happen to all involved. I contend Oprah didn't approach the Harkles, Meghan approached Oprah, hence the "coffee bribe" a while back.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 1 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 1, 2021, 8:58 am
- And so it begins - Susan T March 1, 2021, 9:13 am
- Re: And so it begins - Hollie24 March 1, 2021, 11:09 am
- The makeup ... - Martha March 1, 2021, 11:09 am
- Re: And so it begins - Cynthia March 1, 2021, 12:15 pm
- Re: And so it begins - Martha March 1, 2021, 12:53 pm
- Re: And so it begins - karenl March 1, 2021, 6:44 pm
- Murky Meg weighs in - Hollie24 March 1, 2021, 1:50 pm
- Harry and Meghan urge followers to 'unleash a groundswell of compassion' - Susan T March 1, 2021, 1:42 pm
- Peggy Drexler's Op Ed for CNN - Hollie24 March 2, 2021, 2:10 pm
- Meghan has been planning tell-all interview with Oprah for two years - Susan T March 2, 2021, 3:38 pm
- Did Meghan take style inspiration from Wallis Simpson for her Oprah interview? - Susan T March 2, 2021, 8:08 pm
« Back to index | View thread »