Re: Will be streamed live and press can live text
User logged in as karenl
I think Meghan does think she has enough evidence to win, but we'll if MOS agrees with all the facts presented to proceed with a summary judgement. If the judge declines and orders a trial to proceed, I presume it will still take place in Oct. because the judge and MOS agreed to Meghan's reason for the delay, but their "confidential" so we don't know the reason.
The whole thing boils down Meghan wants this over because I think she's truly convinced she's won the lawsuit already or she knows she isn't going to win and is delaying the inevitable. This motion could be a move to get the five friends out of potentially testifying in a trial.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 12 - Sussex thread - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:12 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan looking to set up production company to create comedy shows - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:15 am
- Decision to quit social media was 'financially-motivated' - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:20 am
- Is Harry sporting a ponytail? - Martha January 12, 2021, 3:59 pm
- Harkles surprised Catherine with birthday card and presents - Martha January 14, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Katie Nicholl claims Megxit review has been cancelled - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Prince William 'will have a problem with Harry trying to take ownership of Diana's legacy' - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:23 pm
- Will be streamed live and press can live text - Roy January 15, 2021, 5:32 pm
- Harry's 'heartbreak' over Megxit - Susan T January 15, 2021, 6:00 pm
- Tom Bradby interview - Roy January 17, 2021, 7:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »