Why isnt Meghan promoting live art?
User logged in as Martha
Actors, dancers and stage support crafts are suffering right now. If she wanted to show compassion she could be organizing ballet or short plays in the park. She could pay actors to read children's stories in playgrounds. In San Diego we have opera on the trolley cars. It can be done (think about the distance between the audience and the stage) and done safely. Music and byob in the park? This is what she should be doing right now to lift spirits and keep artists working. The two of them could host a family game day or bike parade. There are so many things they could be doing without exposing themselves to the virus. They could be endearing themselves and generating genuine good pr instead of those transparent pr leaks.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 12 - Sussex thread - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:12 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan looking to set up production company to create comedy shows - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:15 am
- Decision to quit social media was 'financially-motivated' - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:20 am
- Is Harry sporting a ponytail? - Martha January 12, 2021, 3:59 pm
- Harkles surprised Catherine with birthday card and presents - Martha January 14, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Katie Nicholl claims Megxit review has been cancelled - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Prince William 'will have a problem with Harry trying to take ownership of Diana's legacy' - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:23 pm
- Will be streamed live and press can live text - Roy January 15, 2021, 5:32 pm
- Harry's 'heartbreak' over Megxit - Susan T January 15, 2021, 6:00 pm
- Tom Bradby interview - Roy January 17, 2021, 7:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »