Katie Nicholl claims Megxit review has been cancelled
User logged in as Susan T
Speaking to True Royalty TV's Royal Beat, Vanity Fair correspondent Katie Nicholl said that while the Duke, 36, and the Duchess of Sussex, 39, are being observed closely about the commercial deals they're making, nothing they have done so far suggests the planned one-year review needs to go ahead.
Nicholl told the online broadcaster: 'My understanding from the Sussexes camp is that there has been communication with the Queen, Prince Charles and with William as well. The general feeling is that this [current situation] is working.'
And, of course, if Meghan and Harry say something, it must be true.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 12 - Sussex thread - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:12 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan looking to set up production company to create comedy shows - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:15 am
- Decision to quit social media was 'financially-motivated' - Susan T January 12, 2021, 9:20 am
- Is Harry sporting a ponytail? - Martha January 12, 2021, 3:59 pm
- Harkles surprised Catherine with birthday card and presents - Martha January 14, 2021, 12:18 pm
- Katie Nicholl claims Megxit review has been cancelled - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Prince William 'will have a problem with Harry trying to take ownership of Diana's legacy' - Susan T January 15, 2021, 12:23 pm
- Will be streamed live and press can live text - Roy January 15, 2021, 5:32 pm
- Harry's 'heartbreak' over Megxit - Susan T January 15, 2021, 6:00 pm
- Tom Bradby interview - Roy January 17, 2021, 7:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »