Harry and Meghan have had a 'painful' year since Megxit
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have had a 'painful' year since Megxit after the couple's nanny moved back to the UK and the pandemic left them feeling 'alone,' the authors of Finding Freedom have claimed.
Carolyn Durand and Omid Scobie, who co-wrote the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's bombshell biography, alleged that moving to LA brought difficult changes for the couple who stepped back as senior royals in March last year.
‘To be at the point they are at now, having set up an empire and a charity in just over nine months, shows just how hard they have worked to make this transition a success,’ said Omid Scobie, writing in Grazia. 'But it’s taken a lot of work to get here. The journey has been painful.’
The authors went on to say the move has also been challenging for Meghan, 39, who has juggled motherhood with moving house four times.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 8 - Sussex Thread - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:52 pm
- Queen’s approach proved right over Harry and Meghan’s split from Royal Family - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:53 pm
- The winners and losers of Megxit - Susan T January 8, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Harry and Meghan ‘quit social media for good’ - Susan T January 9, 2021, 4:02 pm
- The Queen "Determined" To Return To London For Trooping The Color With Harry And Meghan Returning" - Susan T January 11, 2021, 8:21 am
- Robert Lacey claims Harry and Meghan 'don't regret' Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 11:56 am
- Katie Nicholl claims the Cambridges and the Sussexes have 'reconnected' - Susan T January 11, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Harry and Meghan have had a 'painful' year since Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 7:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »