Robert Lacey claims Harry and Meghan 'don't regret' Megxit
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'don't regret' Megxit because escaping 'subservience' to Prince William is 'what Harry wanted to do for years', a royal biographer has claimed.
The Duke, 36, and Duchess of Sussex, 39, stepped down as senior royals in March, but Robert Lacey has claimed he thinks Prince Harry was tired of being the 'spare' and wanted to 'get out and start a new life' away from The Firm.
'To stay in the royal system is to go along with subservience to those more senior than you,' the royal historian said, speaking to People magazine. 'He has asserted his own identity.'
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 8 - Sussex Thread - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:52 pm
- Queen’s approach proved right over Harry and Meghan’s split from Royal Family - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:53 pm
- The winners and losers of Megxit - Susan T January 8, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Harry and Meghan ‘quit social media for good’ - Susan T January 9, 2021, 4:02 pm
- The Queen "Determined" To Return To London For Trooping The Color With Harry And Meghan Returning" - Susan T January 11, 2021, 8:21 am
- Robert Lacey claims Harry and Meghan 'don't regret' Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 11:56 am
- Katie Nicholl claims the Cambridges and the Sussexes have 'reconnected' - Susan T January 11, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Harry and Meghan have had a 'painful' year since Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 7:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »