Re: The Queen "Determined" To Return To London For Trooping The Color With Harry And Meghan Returning"
User logged in as Susan T
I really don't trust anonymous "palace aides" lately. They seem to be inhabiting an alternative universe as the blithely make plans as if there's no pandemic.
Also, there's no way to know whether the "palace aides" brought up the subject of Harry and Meghan's attendance or whether they were tersely replying to a reporter's inquiry regarding their attendance.
I really doubt that we will see a pre-pandemic version of Trooping the Colour. While it's possibly to arrange things so that the Windsors and the military observe social distancing, it's impossible to control viewers actions. A Mall crowded with people pushing and shoving in the midst of a pandemic?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 8 - Sussex Thread - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:52 pm
- Queen’s approach proved right over Harry and Meghan’s split from Royal Family - Susan T January 8, 2021, 2:53 pm
- The winners and losers of Megxit - Susan T January 8, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Harry and Meghan ‘quit social media for good’ - Susan T January 9, 2021, 4:02 pm
- The Queen "Determined" To Return To London For Trooping The Color With Harry And Meghan Returning" - Susan T January 11, 2021, 8:21 am
- Robert Lacey claims Harry and Meghan 'don't regret' Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 11:56 am
- Katie Nicholl claims the Cambridges and the Sussexes have 'reconnected' - Susan T January 11, 2021, 12:03 pm
- Harry and Meghan have had a 'painful' year since Megxit - Susan T January 11, 2021, 7:37 pm
« Back to index | View thread »