Re: The Sussex Christmas card
User logged in as Hollie24
Right, a few things about that card. First, I'm guessing the actual photo wasn't taken in front of a play cottage on their estate. I bet it was taken in front of a garden shed, with the chair on one side. I'm guessing the artist was told to paint an English-looking cottage instead, complete with garlands around it. Second, the Christmas bows look like they were Photoshopped in after the fact--they don't exactly line up and aren't scaled correctly, not to mention they are shiny while the rest of the painting is matte. Third, the artist seems to have been told to take creative license with Archie's facial features. Meghan looks like Meghan, Harry looks--mostly--like Harry, but Archie just looks indistinct and blurred. The dogs look good--and that's the best I can say about this card.
Do not get me started on the Sussexes' trumpeting about more charities they've donated to for Christmas. That's just plain tacky. Who does that?? It's clearly an attempt to upstage the Cambridges, who do actual real charity work, but it's backfired. The Sussexes come across as pretentious, more-woke-than-thou poseurs.
Okay, I got myself started.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 17 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 17, 2020, 7:45 am
- 'Typical! The Palace is deliberately trying to upstage OUR Christmas podcast' - Susan T December 17, 2020, 7:48 am
- Archewell announces the first donation - Martha December 20, 2020, 12:41 pm
- A Christmas truce between the brothers? - Martha December 20, 2020, 2:38 pm
- Omid says Harry and Meghan's official Christmas snap is 'on its way' - Susan T December 21, 2020, 7:58 am
- The drips keep dripping - Martha December 23, 2020, 12:02 pm
- The Sussexes are "emulating the Obamas" but won't write a tell-all - Martha December 23, 2020, 12:05 pm
- Kim Kardashian to shill Meghan's latte mix? - Martha December 23, 2020, 4:23 pm
- The "Christmas Card" of the Harkles - Sternchen December 23, 2020, 5:14 pm
- The Sussex Christmas card - Martha December 23, 2020, 10:05 pm
- Re: The Sussex Christmas card - Hollie24 December 24, 2020, 12:14 am
« Back to index | View thread »