Re: A Christmas truce between the brothers?
User logged in as Martha
BP had "no comment" which means they didn't release the information in the first place. It wouldn't make sense for them to release the information to the press and then have no comment, and BP isn't quoted as being the primary source of the information. That does narrow it down, doesn't it?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 17 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 17, 2020, 7:45 am
- 'Typical! The Palace is deliberately trying to upstage OUR Christmas podcast' - Susan T December 17, 2020, 7:48 am
- Archewell announces the first donation - Martha December 20, 2020, 12:41 pm
- A Christmas truce between the brothers? - Martha December 20, 2020, 2:38 pm
- Omid says Harry and Meghan's official Christmas snap is 'on its way' - Susan T December 21, 2020, 7:58 am
- The drips keep dripping - Martha December 23, 2020, 12:02 pm
- The Sussexes are "emulating the Obamas" but won't write a tell-all - Martha December 23, 2020, 12:05 pm
- Kim Kardashian to shill Meghan's latte mix? - Martha December 23, 2020, 4:23 pm
- The "Christmas Card" of the Harkles - Sternchen December 23, 2020, 5:14 pm
- The Sussex Christmas card - Martha December 23, 2020, 10:05 pm
« Back to index | View thread »