Re: Meghan 'had help from Palace aides' to write letter she sent to her father
User logged in as susieQ
That letter was so banal: her "heart breaking into a million pieces" ! Hard to believe a communications professional would write that.
On the other hand the letter was so generic that I can believe it was written by someone quite distant from the actual dynamic of this particular father and daughter.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 10 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 10, 2020, 3:57 pm
- Meghan Misunderstood - Susan T November 10, 2020, 4:02 pm
- Murky Meg's latest - Hollie24 November 13, 2020, 12:25 pm
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hire new US-based communications team - Susan T November 13, 2020, 12:45 pm
- Meghan 'had help from Palace aides' to write letter she sent to her father - Susan T November 16, 2020, 2:26 pm
- Re: Meghan 'had help from Palace aides' to write letter she sent to her father - susieQ November 17, 2020, 10:29 am
- Banish those necklines! - Martha November 16, 2020, 4:26 pm
- Meghan admits she provided personal information to the authors of Finding Freedom via a third party - Susan T November 18, 2020, 3:28 pm
« Back to index | View thread »