Re: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hire new US-based communications team
User logged in as Hollie24
They are retaining two US-based PR firms now? Isn't that redundant? Or are we soon going to hear that the Harkles have "fired" Goldman Sachs? Also, as Murky Megs points out, are they using the HRH on the Archewell site? I tried Googling it but it looks like it's been taken down.
exactly how many PR teams does one couple need, and why?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 10 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 10, 2020, 3:57 pm
- Meghan Misunderstood - Susan T November 10, 2020, 4:02 pm
- Murky Meg's latest - Hollie24 November 13, 2020, 12:25 pm
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hire new US-based communications team - Susan T November 13, 2020, 12:45 pm
- Re: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry hire new US-based communications team - Hollie24 November 13, 2020, 2:35 pm
- Meghan 'had help from Palace aides' to write letter she sent to her father - Susan T November 16, 2020, 2:26 pm
- Banish those necklines! - Martha November 16, 2020, 4:26 pm
- Meghan admits she provided personal information to the authors of Finding Freedom via a third party - Susan T November 18, 2020, 3:28 pm
« Back to index | View thread »