Re: More from Lacey
User logged in as Susan T
Judging from the excerpts, this is one strange book. Lacey hasn't praised all things Sussex, but his digs at William and the other royals and the courtiers have been crazy. How can he seriously believe that the Queen, Charles and the 'grey men' decided that Harry's role would be to play the fool?
And the claims that everybody was so worried about how popular Harry and Meghan were and decided to take them down? What polls were they looking at?
HARRY retained his popularity for longer than I expected (no doubt because people were blaming Meghan for everything), but Meghan's popularity was at its highest when the engagement was announced, and steadily declined every time she opened her mouth. The tabloid media preferred them over the Cambridges because they were more controversial, but that doesn't mean the general public adored them.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- October 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:35 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will host TIME100 Talk - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:40 am
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'fast becoming a bit irrelevant' - Susan T October 16, 2020, 2:05 pm
- So much for wanting privacy - Susan T October 16, 2020, 3:46 pm
- Harry will not attend the Remembrance Sunday service next month - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:54 pm
- Meghan's Props Placement - Hollie24 October 18, 2020, 4:44 pm
- Royal family was 'cruel to spare heir' Harry and 'edged him and Meghan out' claims Robert Lacey - Susan T October 19, 2020, 11:04 am
- More from Lacey - Susan T October 20, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Still more from Lacey - Susan T October 21, 2020, 3:44 pm
- Murky Meg's weekly video - Hollie24 October 22, 2020, 11:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »