More from Lacey
User logged in as Susan T
Royal biographer Robert Lacey, said the rift between the Duke of Cambridge, 38, and Duke of Sussex, 36, must be resolved by the end of a 12-month review of Harry and Meghan Markle's, 39, new working relationship, due in March, but added he 'no longer rates highly the chances of reconciliation.'
Speaking to Newsweek, he said that the relationship would become irreparable if Prince William takes on Prince Harry's former military title as Captain General of Royal Marines.
SO who would Lacey suggest as Harry's replacement? (I hope he's not suggesting that Harry be allowed to keep the appointment).
It's not like there's a lot of people to choose from. Andrew is no longer a working royal and had to give up his own military appointments. Edward is out of the running due to the fact that he quit the Marines before completing the training. It's probably too prestigious an appointment to be give to a married-in. So it comes down to William or Anne. Or telling the Marines to fill the position with a worthy non-royal.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- October 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:35 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will host TIME100 Talk - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:40 am
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'fast becoming a bit irrelevant' - Susan T October 16, 2020, 2:05 pm
- So much for wanting privacy - Susan T October 16, 2020, 3:46 pm
- Harry will not attend the Remembrance Sunday service next month - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:54 pm
- Meghan's Props Placement - Hollie24 October 18, 2020, 4:44 pm
- Royal family was 'cruel to spare heir' Harry and 'edged him and Meghan out' claims Robert Lacey - Susan T October 19, 2020, 11:04 am
- More from Lacey - Susan T October 20, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Still more from Lacey - Susan T October 21, 2020, 3:44 pm
- Murky Meg's weekly video - Hollie24 October 22, 2020, 11:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »