Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will host TIME100 Talk
User logged in as karenl
I'm sorry, I had to respond to the addition to the thread before writing this, I had to calm down after laughing so hard when reading this article. They want a more "compassionate and humane" Internet, meaning, "we want an Internet, that isn't so mean to us" and "we can rid the Internet of all the criticism about us." Of course, when their Sussex Squad puts out vile and obscene things on the Internet and social media about the Royal Family or critics that's different or a book that rips up the Royal Family...that's different, too.
Yes and Serena's husband is involved, naturally.
They had to invite themselves to TimeTalk 100, they could never land on TED as William did.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- October 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:35 am
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will host TIME100 Talk - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:40 am
- Re: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will host TIME100 Talk - karenl October 17, 2020, 1:24 am
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'fast becoming a bit irrelevant' - Susan T October 16, 2020, 2:05 pm
- So much for wanting privacy - Susan T October 16, 2020, 3:46 pm
- Harry will not attend the Remembrance Sunday service next month - Susan T October 16, 2020, 9:54 pm
- Meghan's Props Placement - Hollie24 October 18, 2020, 4:44 pm
- Royal family was 'cruel to spare heir' Harry and 'edged him and Meghan out' claims Robert Lacey - Susan T October 19, 2020, 11:04 am
- More from Lacey - Susan T October 20, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Still more from Lacey - Susan T October 21, 2020, 3:44 pm
- Murky Meg's weekly video - Hollie24 October 22, 2020, 11:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »