not being ranked 'means everything to her'
User logged in as Susan T
Meghan Markle said not being "ranked" means "everything to her on every level" during a new interview in what could be seen as a thinly veiled dig at the royal family's hierarchy.
There have been many claims that she and Prince Harry struggled with their position in The Firm, which saw them come after Prince Charles, Camilla and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge when it came to events, publicity and cash.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- August 27 - Sussex Thread - Susan T August 27, 2020, 10:00 am
- Harry and Meghan are 'focusing on production' - Susan T August 27, 2020, 10:02 am
- not being ranked 'means everything to her' - Susan T August 27, 2020, 3:55 pm
- Meghan speak - a guide for less than woke folk - Susan T August 27, 2020, 10:31 pm
- Blind Gossip Item - Susan T August 29, 2020, 9:45 am
- Harry says he 'definitely would have been back' to the UK 'had it not been for COVID' - Martha August 29, 2020, 2:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »