Re: Harry resents William being seen as the sensible one
User logged in as jessie
While people get over death in many ways, how you deal with it, is what matters. Both William and Harry have expresse how their had mental health issues relating to dealing with their mother's death.
The difference is that Wiliam grew up and pushed himself to carry on. We do not know if this is due to extra help from the royals and the courtiers, after all he is the future king or if this is something he did himself or a mixture of things.
Harry was always the wild one, the one who wore the swastika on his arm, the one who partied naked in Las Vegas, and the one who was caught taking drugs.
I think that Harry was more than likely spoiled as a child and a young adult and his father obviously has tried to spoil him to make up for things over the years. The result is a very frustrated, immature, adult Harry who simply seems as if he has lost the pot when he opens his mouth these days.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- August 1 - Sussex thread - Susan T August 1, 2020, 6:59 pm
- Queen scolded Harry for using bad language towards her closest aide - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:02 pm
- Thomas Markle has 'given up on Meghan and Harry completely' - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:20 pm
- Meghan's gift to Catherine - Martha August 2, 2020, 12:01 pm
- Australian beauty queen who appeared on Deal or No Deal with Meghan Markle - Sternchen August 3, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Royal Website changes - Susan T August 3, 2020, 6:32 pm
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful denies criticism of Meghan Markle was racist - Susan T August 4, 2020, 10:15 am
- Meghan's birthday - Kendra August 4, 2020, 6:03 pm
- The Duchess wins court fight to stop five friends who spoke to magazine being named - Karen August 5, 2020, 6:10 am
- Harry resents William being seen as the sensible one - Martha August 5, 2020, 12:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »