Re: Meghan To Appear At A Virtual Summit Next Week
User logged in as karenl
The Sussexes either didn't realize or were too arrogant to care that the book that they "didn't participate in" drew a red line in the sand.
Notable persons such as David Beckham for example, may be friends with Harry, but he still has to work on projects with William. The same goes for many other people of note, businesses, charities or organizations. Do they align with the Sussexes and indirectly send a message of agreement with the accusations hurled at the Royal Family? The majority are going to stay out of the fray and gravitate to the safest and better option, the Royal Family. They want to stay away from controversy and controversial figures.
If Harry and Meghan haven't found it out yet, they will.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- August 1 - Sussex thread - Susan T August 1, 2020, 6:59 pm
- Queen scolded Harry for using bad language towards her closest aide - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:02 pm
- Thomas Markle has 'given up on Meghan and Harry completely' - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:20 pm
- Meghan's gift to Catherine - Martha August 2, 2020, 12:01 pm
- Australian beauty queen who appeared on Deal or No Deal with Meghan Markle - Sternchen August 3, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Royal Website changes - Susan T August 3, 2020, 6:32 pm
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful denies criticism of Meghan Markle was racist - Susan T August 4, 2020, 10:15 am
- Meghan's birthday - Kendra August 4, 2020, 6:03 pm
- The Duchess wins court fight to stop five friends who spoke to magazine being named - Karen August 5, 2020, 6:10 am
- Harry resents William being seen as the sensible one - Martha August 5, 2020, 12:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »