Re: Harry resents William being seen as the sensible one
User logged in as karenl
Um, which brother is stuck in a mansion in LA, doing nothing of importance, and complaining/whining while the most activity he does is playing with the dog. The other brother has been working with charities nearly every day, first by Zoom now making in person visits, in other words, he's working to make a difference, not feeling sorry for himself because he lost his mother at an early age.
What a stupid article, grasping for something to make Harry look like less of the idiot he is.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- August 1 - Sussex thread - Susan T August 1, 2020, 6:59 pm
- Queen scolded Harry for using bad language towards her closest aide - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:02 pm
- Thomas Markle has 'given up on Meghan and Harry completely' - Susan T August 1, 2020, 7:20 pm
- Meghan's gift to Catherine - Martha August 2, 2020, 12:01 pm
- Australian beauty queen who appeared on Deal or No Deal with Meghan Markle - Sternchen August 3, 2020, 4:03 pm
- Royal Website changes - Susan T August 3, 2020, 6:32 pm
- British Vogue editor Edward Enninful denies criticism of Meghan Markle was racist - Susan T August 4, 2020, 10:15 am
- Meghan's birthday - Kendra August 4, 2020, 6:03 pm
- The Duchess wins court fight to stop five friends who spoke to magazine being named - Karen August 5, 2020, 6:10 am
- Harry resents William being seen as the sensible one - Martha August 5, 2020, 12:23 pm
« Back to index | View thread »