Re: Tiara dustup was Angela Kelly's fault?
User logged in as Hollie24
This is a Queen whose knowledge of her jewelry collection is encyclopedic and who chooses brooches based on the significance they have to whatever engagement she's on or a country she's visiting. She calls some of the jewels she wears "Granny's Chips," and that Granny, Queen Mary, left extensive notes on the history of each piece, the events to which it was worn, etc. Angela Kelly knows her stuff too.
HM wouldn't have shown Meghan a piece and then tell her "nope, sorry ducks." She did she same thing she did with Catherioe before her wedding: brought out a selection of tiaras from which Meghan could choose. It was Meghan who had this bizarre idea she'd get to wear a big-guns tiara like the Vlad. And I'm getting really, really irritated by the continuous claims that Meghan, Catherine, etc could have worn the Spencer tiara. No, they couldn't have. They're not Spencer women and they did not marry ino the Spencer family. The people who keep dragging that up are idiots.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 29 Sussex Thread - Susan T July 29, 2020, 11:39 am
- Back in court with lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday - Susan T July 29, 2020, 11:44 am
- Weird filings with Company House - Susan T July 29, 2020, 12:06 pm
- Meghan Markle was left 'frustrated and emotional' - Susan T July 29, 2020, 7:32 pm
- Harry delivered a speech at virtual summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst - Susan T July 30, 2020, 7:17 am
- Harry complained (so what else is new?) - Susan T July 30, 2020, 5:33 pm
- Re: July 29 Sussex Thread - Sternchen July 31, 2020, 4:53 pm
- The latest on the photos of Archie lawsuit - Susan T July 31, 2020, 5:36 pm
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Fans Hatch ‘Unforgettable’ Plan To Mark Royals’ Birthdays - Sternchen August 1, 2020, 6:40 am
« Back to index | View thread »