Re: Tiara dustup was Angela Kelly's fault?
User logged in as Susan T
I refuse to believe that not only does the Queen not know the provenance of one of her tiaras, but that Meghan would know of the existence of said tiara.
Or am I also being asked to believe that the Queen is clueless about the history behind a tiara, but wore it in public anyway (how else would Meghan know about it?) or even more far-fetched, that the Queen showed Meghan a tiara that she had no intention of allowing Meghan to wear?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 29 Sussex Thread - Susan T July 29, 2020, 11:39 am
- Back in court with lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday - Susan T July 29, 2020, 11:44 am
- Weird filings with Company House - Susan T July 29, 2020, 12:06 pm
- Meghan Markle was left 'frustrated and emotional' - Susan T July 29, 2020, 7:32 pm
- Harry delivered a speech at virtual summit for his sustainable tourism project Travalyst - Susan T July 30, 2020, 7:17 am
- Harry complained (so what else is new?) - Susan T July 30, 2020, 5:33 pm
- Re: July 29 Sussex Thread - Sternchen July 31, 2020, 4:53 pm
- The latest on the photos of Archie lawsuit - Susan T July 31, 2020, 5:36 pm
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Fans Hatch ‘Unforgettable’ Plan To Mark Royals’ Birthdays - Sternchen August 1, 2020, 6:40 am
« Back to index | View thread »