Re: Harry and Meghan 'bring out the worst in each other'
User logged in as jessie
I doubt Meghan will get a huge divorce settlement. Fergie thought she would get a big divorce settlement and got 750,000 Pounds and money in trust for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie. Luckily for Fergie shes had the Duke of York to bail her out everytime her financial situation was heavily in the red.
Diana of course got a hefty sum because of her position as the mother of the future king , but it was reported that Prince Charles wanted to pay Diana a yearly stipend, to keep her in line but Diana wanted a lump sum amount and she got it, because towards the end, Prince Charles simply wanted to be divorced from Diana.
As the bulk of Harry's money is in trust for him, he obviously does not have much to pay Meghan a hefty sum. As it obvious not many in the royal family or household think Harry's marriage will last long, I am sure that he and Meghan more than likely have a prenup. I can see the royal family paying Meghan off to get rid of her if she and Harry divorce but with stiff penalities and stipulations for stepping out of line but even then who would believe that she would even follow those rules laid down to her?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 27 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 27, 2020, 11:42 am
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Hollie24 July 27, 2020, 11:45 am
- Harry and Meghan 'bring out the worst in each other' - Susan T July 27, 2020, 11:48 am
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Carolyn July 27, 2020, 12:07 pm
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 27, 2020, 2:02 pm
- somewhat Sussex - Cressida Bonas marries in private - Susan T July 27, 2020, 2:09 pm
- Harry and Meghan: Duke refused trial period because he wanted clean break - Roy July 27, 2020, 2:53 pm
- Nine EXPLOSIVE claims bombshell biography Finding Freedom makes about Harry and Meghan - Susan T July 27, 2020, 4:11 pm
- A source! A source! My kingdom for a source! - Susan T July 27, 2020, 5:56 pm
- Parallels between Diana and the Sussexes 'unsettlingly close,' says Penny Junor - Susan T July 27, 2020, 6:06 pm
- Thomas Markle slams his daughter and Prince Harry over bombshell biography - Susan T July 27, 2020, 8:35 pm
- No way back for Harry and Meghan - Susan T July 28, 2020, 9:21 am
- Harry and Meghan need to choose a lane - Martha July 28, 2020, 1:16 pm
- Meghan interviewed by Mail on Sunday's magazine in 2015 - Susan T July 28, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Harry and Meghan 'top the guest list' for family friends Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz's weddin - Susan T July 28, 2020, 11:28 pm
« Back to index | View thread »