Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread
User logged in as karenl
I have no doubt Mama D (sorry, couldn't resist)..Doria put in her 2 cents worth for the book. I don't think she's Archie's nanny unless the last professional one quit and they couldn't get anyone to take the job, she's Harry's minder to insure he follows Meghan's straight and narrow.
There's just too many details revealed in this heap called a book, that are private plus the things the Harkles stated in privacy that would never be spoken in front of their staff let alone the media. Just the instances of Meghan Face Timing while she was in the bath or Archie's expression immediately after his birth,that's just too personal to be cringe worthy in it's reporting.
The whole bit about Scobie-Doo (sorry, I did it again), Scobie revealing he feels like Meghan's soulmate and the implications by him of the close intimate relationship with the Harkles especially Meghan really makes my skin crawl.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 27 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 27, 2020, 11:42 am
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Hollie24 July 27, 2020, 11:45 am
- Harry and Meghan 'bring out the worst in each other' - Susan T July 27, 2020, 11:48 am
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Carolyn July 27, 2020, 12:07 pm
- Re: July 27 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 27, 2020, 2:02 pm
- somewhat Sussex - Cressida Bonas marries in private - Susan T July 27, 2020, 2:09 pm
- Harry and Meghan: Duke refused trial period because he wanted clean break - Roy July 27, 2020, 2:53 pm
- Nine EXPLOSIVE claims bombshell biography Finding Freedom makes about Harry and Meghan - Susan T July 27, 2020, 4:11 pm
- A source! A source! My kingdom for a source! - Susan T July 27, 2020, 5:56 pm
- Parallels between Diana and the Sussexes 'unsettlingly close,' says Penny Junor - Susan T July 27, 2020, 6:06 pm
- Thomas Markle slams his daughter and Prince Harry over bombshell biography - Susan T July 27, 2020, 8:35 pm
- No way back for Harry and Meghan - Susan T July 28, 2020, 9:21 am
- Harry and Meghan need to choose a lane - Martha July 28, 2020, 1:16 pm
- Meghan interviewed by Mail on Sunday's magazine in 2015 - Susan T July 28, 2020, 6:18 pm
- Harry and Meghan 'top the guest list' for family friends Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz's weddin - Susan T July 28, 2020, 11:28 pm
« Back to index | View thread »