Doubly so when your coach’s deal is expiring within 2 years and
you don’t even have an AD. Going to be interesting to see where the program is in 3 years.
1) for starters, not sure why anybody red-shirts anymore, since transferring is so much more likely, that being said maybe play Hart in spots, but if he didn't play Saturday, hard to see when he would play at this point
2) I have a lot of doubt if Hart could be effective at this stage, compared to Tone, Tsahonis, and AT handling the ball
3) We are simply going to let AT play more 'point forward'
4) Hopefully Tone continues to develop savvy for the position
5) Even though yes Tsahonis needs to score a bit more, we DO NOT WANT him to go to 'ball-stopper' mode, he and Murray were just killing ball movement. by necessity the team is moving the ball a bit better
6) Hopefully Murray can get a medical red-shirt, but maybe too late, his shooting has been off from the get go, but he did have the best Assist to TO ratio on the team
7) more minutes for everyone, better defense, Murray isn't a great defender like Jones and AT
8) hopefully Jones, Polynice, & Stroud are back soon, can't survive with a couple of them, especially Jones for that 6 game stretch against the top coming up
9) Maybe like last year, injuries make CDM a better coach because he gets FORCED to change that ridiculously lousy spaced offense schem we were running and have run for a decade+
I hope so. Hunter is a problem.
Having surgery on his wrist. Need to use Hart Jr.'s redshirt year?
« Back to index