[ Post a Response | Valley of the Sun Ultimate Association ]
Rubix Tryout #2 (Tomorrow, Sat 5/16) - Possible Cancellation
Posted by Carbs on 5/15/2015, 10:09 pm, in reply to "Rubix Tryouts THIS WEEK!!!"
It is clearly raining right now in the valley. We’ve been informed that we will be notified around 9 am tomorrow whether or not the fields will be closed. We will hold tryouts as long as they will allow us. Please check your email, VOTS message board, or Rubix twitter for up to date info regarding this possible cancellation.
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!