I haven't been to any SUPLEX before, let this year be my first.
Count me in.
1) Gua Tempurung Grand Tour - RM22
2) Night Walk - RM20*
3) Gua Kandu Expedition - RM20*
4) Campsite Rental - RM15 (Tents not provided)
5) Makan - RM23**
No problem with those (though the campsite rental does seem a bit steep). 5 meals for RM23 - I'm happy with that, saves us the trouble of packing food etc.
1) Whitewater Rafting (OK with me)
2) Waterfall Abseiling (OK, but I think it's either this or whitewater rafting)
3) Rajah Brooke Butterfly Sighting (not really necessary IMHO)
4) Rafflesia's flower & Visit Orang Asli Settlement (last priority also - leech bites give me trouble)
Just wondering if Hor Kee would be welcome (I haven't told him yet)
BTW, our juniors are having TRAPLEX 2009 in school this week, campfire night's this Friday December 4th from about 7pm. Just dropped by their precamp, only the EXCOs have their tower up so far
Keep me informed.
p.s. Swee Heng, what happened to the profile page?
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓
« Back to index
venturez 2001 is best viewed in 1280 × 1024 display resolution with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0+.
2007 © All rights reserved.