Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: mule palm cold hardiness
Posted by Darcy Ellis on April 10, 2011, 5:44 pm, in reply to " mule palm cold hardiness"
Yes the mule palm is much more cold hardy than the Queen palm but you will still need to protect it in extreme cold temperatures, below 28 for extended periods. Great evergreens and more cold hardy would be the windmill or European Fan Palm. Not as elegant but great palms. I would suggest getting the Mule Palm - Yes.
- mule palm cold hardiness - donnacreation October 3, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - alex_7b October 4, 2008, 2:17 pm
- mule palms in zone 8a - Alex -- Atlanta z8a October 6, 2008, 10:46 pm
- MULE PALMs for sale--New Orleans Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:03 pm
- Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:06 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Darcy Ellis April 10, 2011, 5:44 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!