Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness
Posted by FRED on April 29, 2009, 10:49 am, in reply to "Re: Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness"
I am interested in purchasing a mule palm but have no idea where you are located. I live in Tampa ,Florida. I bought one that I was told was the right one and it was burned several times in not so cold temps. I looked it up and it turned out to be relative of the queen palm coronata in it's name. I want a true MULE palm. Thanks, FRED
- mule palm cold hardiness - donnacreation October 3, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - alex_7b October 4, 2008, 2:17 pm
- mule palms in zone 8a - Alex -- Atlanta z8a October 6, 2008, 10:46 pm
- MULE PALMs for sale--New Orleans Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:03 pm
- Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:06 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Darcy Ellis April 10, 2011, 5:44 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!