Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness
Posted by Paul, Senoia, ga on January 31, 2009, 7:37 pm, in reply to "Re: Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness"
Just bought 1 gal. size. Right now they are in my greenhouse. Plan to plant them the last week of February. Right now the one gallon look just like my Queen seedlings. Can't tell them apart. About 4 ft. tall to leaf tip. Also got some Formosa Dwarf Sugar palms (3 gal) I will be planting this year. |
I'll add photos when planted.
- mule palm cold hardiness - donnacreation October 3, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - alex_7b October 4, 2008, 2:17 pm
- mule palms in zone 8a - Alex -- Atlanta z8a October 6, 2008, 10:46 pm
- MULE PALMs for sale--New Orleans Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:03 pm
- Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:06 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Darcy Ellis April 10, 2011, 5:44 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!