Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: mule palms in zone 8a
Posted by Kris Morley-Nikfar on November 20, 2008, 10:48 pm, in reply to "mule palms in zone 8a"
I have a Canary Island Date Palm that I grew from a date. It's currently in a pot on my deck but it's getting to be too big for me to bring inside during the winter so I've considered planting it in my yard. I live in Piedmont Heights, the neighborhood that includes Ansley Mall. You mentioned you live intown and I see you have a beautiful date palm. How do you protect it during the winter? It's absolutely HUGE.
- mule palm cold hardiness - donnacreation October 3, 2008, 6:59 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - alex_7b October 4, 2008, 2:17 pm
- mule palms in zone 8a - Alex -- Atlanta z8a October 6, 2008, 10:46 pm
- Re: mule palms in zone 8a - Erik SJI October 12, 2008, 3:49 pm
- Re: mule palms in zone 8a - Kris Morley-Nikfar November 20, 2008, 10:48 pm
- MULE PALMs for sale--New Orleans Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:03 pm
- Butiagrus Queen Palm hybrids for sale Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Dan S. January 5, 2009, 2:06 pm
- Re: mule palm cold hardiness - Darcy Ellis April 10, 2011, 5:44 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!