Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: Introducing Myself
Posted by Fred, Sc on July 10, 2008, 11:05 am, in reply to "Introducing Myself"
Live in Graeer, grow lots of Tracycarpus(several varieties, Butia(several varieties), Washy robusta and filifera, Brahea armata, livinsonia chinensis, Chamaedora microspadix and radiculas, Rhapidophyllum, Sabal minor and palmetto, serenoa, repens, hardy citaris, Agave920 somethings species, Dasylirion, nolina, yucca and other desert species amnd some desert trees as well.I have many species of cacti as well. I grow many Banana varieties as well, anything tropical looking like cannas etc and or desert looking with grey glacuous coloration.
- Introducing Myself - Keith from So. Louisiana July 7, 2008, 10:29 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - alex_7b July 8, 2008, 7:13 am
- Hey, Keith... - Randy4ut July 8, 2008, 10:42 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Marisha-Atlanta July 8, 2008, 2:20 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Bob_Woodstock GA July 9, 2008, 8:04 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Fred, Sc July 10, 2008, 11:05 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Alex -- Atlanta z8a July 11, 2008, 8:45 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Phil in Marietta GA z8a July 17, 2008, 1:19 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Keith from So. Louisiana July 24, 2008, 8:02 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!