Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board
[ Post a Response | Southeastern Palm Society Bulletin Board ]
Re: Introducing Myself
Posted by alex_7b on July 8, 2008, 7:13 am, in reply to "Introducing Myself"
G'day mate. |
I live in the Atlanta area, minimum temperature is about 10ºF (that's what I plan for).
I have T.fortuneis, palmettos, S.minors (and hybrids), Needles and a European Fan. I have a Washingtonia palm, which I protect each winter.
I previously had a nice Butia, but it died of bud rot about 10 months after an ice storm a couple of years back.
- Introducing Myself - Keith from So. Louisiana July 7, 2008, 10:29 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - alex_7b July 8, 2008, 7:13 am
- Hey, Keith... - Randy4ut July 8, 2008, 10:42 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Marisha-Atlanta July 8, 2008, 2:20 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Bob_Woodstock GA July 9, 2008, 8:04 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Fred, Sc July 10, 2008, 11:05 am
- Re: Introducing Myself - Alex -- Atlanta z8a July 11, 2008, 8:45 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Phil in Marietta GA z8a July 17, 2008, 1:19 pm
- Re: Introducing Myself - Keith from So. Louisiana July 24, 2008, 8:02 pm
« Back to index
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!