1. LB Alii Matau FR: this young man has all the physical ability to be a great LB. I see him making an impact in the future.
2. DT Saliosi Latu JR: this young man "is a man." I think he could give opposing centers fits, and stuff the middle.
3. DT Ricky Leung-Wai FR: this young man may be small for the position but boy does he pack a punch. It would be great if he had the speed to be an ILB. He would plug the middle and give blocking FB a headache.
4. RB Brendan Manigo FR: this young man has speed on his side. Don't know if his unorthodox running style can make it on tis level (he runs too upright) but he can fit in in as a DB or S. I think he played LB in HS. Hey, but who know, give him a chance at RB.
4. WR Nick Inneh SR: this young man has the skills to be a contributor. He has speed, runs good routes, can out jump defenders and he has great hands. He will give Trey Hartley a run for his money. He should be given the chance to push Trey.
5. WR Steven Houston FR: this young man must be redshirted. Let him gain weight and strength and he could be a great TE. He could also be a WR if he can become bigger and stronger and maintain his speed. Steven will end up making a contribution.
6. RB Sean Pinson JR: this young man should be a WR. He reminds me of Tim Crowley but faster and has big play capability. He know how to get to the ball.
7. LB Brett Foley JR: Brett is not a walk-on, but I want to say that he is not being given a chance to make the best contribution to the team. He should be a LB. He has the speed and is big enough to stuff the middle or get to the outside. I hope BB can see this.
8. RB DeJon Packer JR: this young seems like he can contribute at this position. He has a true RB running style. He can change directions and wait for blocks. He can push Jamar Williams, Zeigler, and the rest.