Posted by Sterling on 3/3/2012, 12:16:18, in reply to "Re: Room"
I just downloaded it this morning. I can join you for a discussion in a few days. |
: I read it a few days ago. No, it doesn't continue the
: same. There are big changes coming. It's not a book we
: can say much more about until everyone's finished.
: I hope you are feeling better.
: --Previous Message--
: I'm through with the first part (page 49) of
: "Room". Please please please tell me it
: doesn't go on forever with the little kid describing
: their everyday life. I have been locked up for two
: weeks now on account of sickness and I get the feeling
: Plus I just finished "The Alexandria
: Quartet", and its plush, rich, evocative, epic
: prose is making "Room"'s language compare
: very poorly.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Room - Guillermo Maynez 3/3/2012, 11:07:53
- Re: Room - Steven 3/3/2012, 11:29:44
- Re: Room - Sterling 3/3/2012, 12:16:18
- Re: Room - Lale 3/3/2012, 14:34:53
- Re: Room - Sterling 4/3/2012, 18:40:12
- Re: Room - Lale 6/3/2012, 8:54:53
- Re: Room - Guillermo Maynez 6/3/2012, 10:13:53
- Re: Room - Guillermo Maynez 6/3/2012, 20:38:43
- Re: Room - Lale 10/3/2012, 8:57:48
« Back to index