Book Review - Brave New World
Posted by Lale on 1/11/2011, 11:54:50, in reply to "ReadLit Mailbox"
Name: Tanya |
I thought this book was very well written, although not very captivating to me.
I found the beginning of the book very hard to understand and to stay focus on reading the book. I love to get in a book and nothing can make me get out of that world but I didn't get this feeling with Brave New World.
I'm sure a lot of people would love this book, especially since it refers to a future, which i found interesting.
For me, It wouldn't be my choice of a great novel as I had a really hard time actually finishing the book but it it very well written and the view of the author about the future and our society is very different and refreshing. It is not a book like i've ever read before and for that I think it's almost worth reading through it atleast once.
My Input Box 1: Brave New World
Hearts: 2 Hearts
- ReadLit Mailbox - Lale 1/11/2011, 10:13:18
- Book Review - Oryx and Crake - Lale 1/11/2011, 10:18:23
- Hungarian Literature - Lale 1/11/2011, 10:30:08
- Book Review - L'invitée - Lale 1/11/2011, 10:35:49
- The War of the End of the World - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:02:24
- New Mystery Book - Anything Short of Murder - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:28:09
- Philip Roth's "My Life as a Man" - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:34:46
- Book Review - Life of Pi - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:49:30
- Book Review - Catcher in the Rye - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:52:02
- Book Review - Brave New World - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:54:50
- Book Review - Patrimony - Lale 1/11/2011, 11:58:58
- Book Review - East of Eden - Lale 1/11/2011, 12:02:58
- Book Review - Of Mice and Men - Lale 1/11/2011, 12:06:51
- Book Review - Infinite Jest - Lale 1/11/2011, 12:41:51
- Book Review - The Poisonwood Bible - Lale 4/11/2011, 8:50:27
- Book Review - Unrecognised Potential by Ravi Kumar - Lale 15/11/2011, 14:35:32
- Comments on Snow Country and thanks to ReadLit - Lale 7/12/2011, 21:51:10
« Back to index